Terms and Conditions
Welcome to GayBell, the dating mobile application/website, operated by Linked Businesses Pty Ltd (GayBell or the Company). GayBell brand is the property of Linked Businesses Pty Ltd.
The following electronic terms and conditions apply to all users or visitors of the GayBell mobile application (the Application) or the website located at http://www.GayBell.com/ (the/this “website”) and regulate their use of online and offline dating service provided by GayBell.
In these terms and conditions “we”, “us”, “our”, “Service” or “Application” refer to GayBell mobile application or GayBell website. The words “you”/“your” refer to users or visitors of the GayBell mobile application and or the website.
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between GayBell and you.
Using the GayBell application and/or the website you confirm that you are aware of and agree to these terms and conditions.
It is your obligation to read these terms and conditions carefully before using the service. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice from time to time. Any change in terms and conditions will be effective immediately to all users once published on the website or mobile application. It is your responsibility to read the updates in these terms and conditions. If you continue to use the Service after the updates, this means you agree to the updated/revised terms and conditions.
To be able to use this service you must:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Be a male gender
- Be eligible to form legally binding agreements
- Confirm that dating service/websites are legal under the jurisdiction of your country
GayBell provides services for finding partners for dating purposes and has no liability for mismatched expectations. It is the online service and information provided by the users might be unreliable.
For more information about our Service, please refer to About us section.
Using the Service
In order to use the Service you must create an account, fill out a quick search form and leave a voice message as prompted by the application.
Later you may select the period of the subscription and pay for that period of time. The period of subscription will be automatically renewed unless you unsubscribe by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds for subscription cancellation are not provided.
If you pre-paid for the service you are not eligible for refund.
By using the Service you agree to receive emails from us on the updates, account changes, payment, rule or terms of service violation.
If you wish to log out from the system, click on the logout button located in the account settings section.
You must NOT use the Service for any illegal purposes. The Service is only for personal use. You will not harass or harm any other user of the Service.
You must NOT record any music or any audio records with copyrights or without copyrights. You must record only your personal voice.
You will not use this Service for any monetary profit.
GayBell offers free service for all Bronze membership users. After the registration, the membership status may be updated. Other membership statuses and further information will be provided later.
Account Modification / Removal
You may close your account by sending email to email@example.com. Please note that when an account is closed, it will still remain in the system for internal and legal purposes.
Date of birth, gender and email cannot be modified after the registration is completed.
Advertising Materials and Surveys
We might send you advertising materials, information about current promotions and/or ask for your feedback on the Service, unless you unsubscribe. You will receive this information to email address which you register in your account. If you wish to opt out of receiving advertisement information from us, you need to unsubscribe by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from receiving advertising and promotional emails, GayBell reserves the right to send you auto emails which might refer to: the updates, account changes, payment, rule or terms of service violation.
- GayBell will not be responsible to you or any other person for any damages, injury, health problems resulting from use of Service;
- GayBell does not verify information on accounts, has no control over accounts and is not responsible for the accuracy or legality of any data provided by users.
- GayBell does NOT conduct any health, background, criminal checks or any other screenings on users.
- GayBell has no obligation to monitor any disputes arising between you and other users of the Service.
- We try to ensure that our website/application is free of any virus, Trojan horse and other malware, however we will not be liable to you or any other person for any damage to your or other people computer system which arises in connection with use of our website or any websites linked to our website/application.
- GayBell will not be responsible for any disputes, damages and/or injuries resulted from the use of external websites which links are available on our website/application.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- All trademarks, brands, images and logos are property of GayBell and/or third parties. This property may only be used for browsing this website/application, using the service and purchasing the goods from this website/application and cannot be used by website visitors and/or customers for any commercial purposes without written permission of GayBell.
- All feedback, comments, ideas or suggestions provided by you to us become our property which might be used for promoting our website/application and company. You agree that we can use your feedback, comments, ideas or suggestions for any commercial or non-commercial purposes without paying any compensation to you or any other people who provided that information to you.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by New South Wales (Australia) laws. Any claim made by either party against the other which may arise out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New South Wales, Australia.
GayBell takes your privacy rights very seriously and will not share this information with any third parties unless we receive your permission or such information disclosure is required by law.
GayBell application and website Security
Online transaction security on our website/application is extremely important to us. We strive to provide a secure and safe purchasing experience to our customers. However, we will not be liable for any personal information loss or misuse provided to us through this site or through application.
GayBell uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for online transactions. SSL is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a customer. Such visual cues as a lock icon or a green bar in the browser window will help you understand that connection is secure. Also when SSL is active, the first characters of the URL line should be 'https' rather than just 'http'.
It is your sole responsibility to keep your username and password confidential. GayBell will not be responsible for any activity on your account. In case of any unauthorised access to your account, you must notify GayBell immediately.
Users are permitted to have only one account, creating duplicate accounts is a violation of rules.
It is a violation of rules to provide account access details, such as account name and password to other users for any purpose. Other users must create their personal account if they wish to use the service.